- Contracts are re-issued to girls in Year 6 from St. Dominic’s Preparatory School and to applicants from outside for entry into year 7.
- Entrance assessments are undertaken by all pupils for entry into Year 7. Academic scholarships may be awarded based on performance in the Entrance exams. Examinations include tests in Mathematics, English, Verbal and Non-Verbal reasoning, Spelling and Reading. Candidates must demonstrate a sufficient proficiency in the majority of tests, thus allowing access to the curriculum we offer, before a place can be offered.
- Scholarships and awards are available for Performing Arts (Drama, Dance, Music), Art and Sport to those entering at Year 7. Performing Arts open auditions are held annually for Scholarships in Key Stages 3 & 4. Further details of are available from Mrs Sue Molloy, Admissions Officer.
- Mean tested Bursaries are available in cases of financial hardship. Application forms are available from the Headteacher.
- Entry at higher levels in the Senior Department is dependent on interview and two trial days when observation/assessments are given.
N.B. Contact is always made with the Head of the previous school before a place is offered.
- Registration fee – on registering your child a £25 administration charge is payable.
- Acceptance of a place – a deposit of £200 is payable.
- Withdrawal of a pupil from school requires a full term’s notice in writing otherwise a full term’s fees are payable in lieu of notice.
Entrance Assessment for Year 7 entry in September 2017
Saturday 12th November 2016
Please contact Mrs Sue Molloy for further information.