Our Mission Statement:
To encourage growth in mind, body and spirit.
- We aim to achieve growth in mind by encouraging independent learning skills, developing the talents and gifts of each pupil and thereby fulfilling academic potential.
- We aim to achieve growth in body by providing opportunities for everyone to develop a healthy and enjoyable lifestyle.
- We aim to achieve growth in spirit by encouraging an awareness of self and others in an atmosphere of Christian fellowship.
St. Dominic’s Brewood as a leading school with a national and international reputation for excellence; as a school where the individual needs of all our pupils are met and the development of the ‘whole person’ is at the heart of its ethos and culture.
We see this as a school where individual pupils’ learning needs are met through the quality of teaching and learning, and where the flexibility of the curriculum challenges and supports pupils’ diverse learning needs and particular talents.
Within a safe, secure and stimulating environment, we provide equal opportunities for staff development and for pupils to realise their full potential.
Achievements of everyone in our learning community are celebrated.
Values that Underpin our Vision
- Self-respect and Consideration for Others
- Self-Esteem and Self-Confidence
St. Dominic’s Brewood is a proven leader in independent education, and delivers significant opportunities with the leading universities and institutions where its students, because of their success and qualities, are in constant demand.
These qualities are nurtured throughout the school, delivering students who are accomplished, enthusiastic, confident and innovative. They experience a width of stunning and significant opportunities within the school, evolving to be successful in their chosen careers.
Astute minds, coupled with strong and demonstrable communications skills, provide for a confident individual, respected within society and welcomed by enlightened employers across all professions.